2. Write and record new demos
3. Write a mobile app (postponed to 2012!)
4. Sell more Change Me As We Go CDs through live gigging (postponed to 2012!)
5. Play more shows than 2010 (postponed to 2012!)
6. Go to more open mics (postponed to 2012!)
8. Learn a classical piano piece (postponed to 2012!)
9. Learn new guitar techniques (postponed to 2012!)
10. Contribute more to the community than 2010, which was not bad to start with :) (epic fail)
14. Be more active.
16. Read all these books on my shelf! (lowered priority, but I did read my textbooks more! :-D)
21. Finally get my freakin business cards? (lowered priority)
24. Find collaborators in music and CS
25. Catch up on those movies that apparently I should've watched :) (lowered priority)
26. Get my Canadian driver's license (postponed to 2012!)
28. Post more videos on youtube
29. Work on my mailing list (lowered priority)
A bit more than half accomplished. I have to admit, better than expected lol. But the question is... Had I NOT had to undergo open heart surgery, would I have accomplished more? I think I definitely could have played more music over the summer if it wasn't hell to carry a guitar or something. And the driver's license... That was just laziness :( But definitely, one thing on my list for 2012 will be GET SICK LESS OFTEN DAMNIT!
How did your year turn out?